Thursday 29 April 2021

"I Am thy GOD that healeth thee", By Chief Pastor, Pas. Stephen

PRAISE GOD

"I Am thy GOD that healeth thee"

By Chief Pastor, Pas. Stephen
(English -Hindi)
Key verse : Exodus 15 : 26.
 
Summary of this audio sermon: The Promise of GOD, I am the GOD that healeth thee. Many people are suffering from sicknesses, not only the people of GOD, but even also the servants of GOD, but the LORD is promising that "I am the GOD that healeth thee". LORD is not the author of sickness but HE is healer. In garden of Eden, there was no illness, like the same in the kingdom of GOD. This is not only a promise but also a covenant, and there are two dimensions in it, which means if you do it, i will do the remaining. John 15 : 7, Be abide in me and my words abide in you, whatever you ask, it will be given to you. Every promise is linked with condition, if you obey the conditions, in key verse, then the LORD healeth thee. New souls GOD feeds them without any condition...............................................................
Wonderful sermon. Hear and be blessed. Praisthe LORD.

To download use the following link:



No comments:

Post a Comment